Get The Most Out of Your Loot Dropper
- Keep wick trimmed to ¼ inch.
- Keep wax free of any foreign debris.
- Never burn more than 3 hours at a time.
- Keep away from drafts.
- Never use the lid to extinguish the flame.
- For maximum burn time, always allow a full melt pool to form before extinguishing flame and reduce max burn time to 2 hours after half of the candle has been consumed.
- Once the dice set has been about halfway revealed, follow the looting procedure below.
- Do not allow the dice to be fully exposed while the candle is ignited as doing so can cause some sets to melt.
- Extinguish the candle and do not relight when only ½ inch of wax remains.
- If desired: wash the jar with hot water and a mild dish soap and reuse as a dice shaker!
- Once your dice set has been roughly half revealed extinguish the flame
- Allow 3-5 minutes for the candle to cool
- Use a utensil such as a fork or pair of chopsticks to gently lift the dice from the cooling wax pool, taking care to not touch the outside of the jar with a bare hand
- Once retrieved, place the dice on a surface that the residual wax will not damage.
- Wash the dice in warm water with a mild dish soap and allow to dry
- Tag us on IG @DirtyUnicorn.fun & enjoy your new dice!